Ms. Khurana practices in all areas of intellectual property law, including intellectual property litigation and licensing, as well as preparation of patent, trademark, and copyright applications. Ms. Khurana has worked in the mobile and telecommunications industry, the semiconductor industry, and the storage industry. Ms. Khurana received a J.D. from Northwestern Law School. She received an M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Arizona and a B.S. in Computer Engineering from the University of Arizona.
- B.S. Computer Engineering, University of Arizona
- M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Arizona
- M.B.A. Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- J.D. Northwestern Law School
- Admitted to Pennsylvania State Bar – 2012
- Admitted to New Jersey State Bar – 2012
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office