Charles B. Phillips
Mr. Phillips practices in all areas of intellectual property law, including preparation and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications. He is a member of the bar of the State of Indiana, and is registered to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana as well as the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Mr. Phillips received a B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, graduating summa cum laude, from The Ohio State University, and an A.A.S in Electromechanical Engineering, with honors, from the Central Ohio Technical College. Mr. Phillips received his J.D. degree from The Ohio State University School of Law, where he was the Business Editor for I/S: A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society.
- A.A.S. Electromechanical Engineering, Central Ohio Technical College
- B.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Ohio State University
- J.D. The Ohio State University School of Law
- Admitted to Indiana State Bar
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. District Court – Northern District of Indiana
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. District Court – Southern District of Indiana
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office