Mr. Fox has been practicing in the field of intellectual property law since 2009. Prior to entering the legal profession, he was employed in the field of computer engineering and software development. Mr. Fox practices in all areas of intellectual property law, including the preparation and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications. He is a member of the bar of the State of Indiana and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, Purdue University – 2002
- M.S. Information Networking, Carnegie Mellon University – 2004
- J.D. Vanderbilt University Law School – 2009
- Admitted to Indiana State Bar – 2009
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office – 2007