David R. Moorman
Mr. Moorman practices in all phases of intellectual property law, including preparation and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications. Prior to practicing with the firm, Mr. Moorman was a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. Mr. Moorman received his J.D. degree from Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis. He received a B.S. degree in Computer Engineering from Purdue University. He is a member of the bar of the State of Indiana, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana.
- B.S. Computer Engineering, Purdue University
- J.D. Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis
- Admitted to Indiana State Bar
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. District Court – Southern District of Indiana
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. District Court – Northern District of Indiana