Mr. Yobbi practices in all areas of intellectual property law, including preparation and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Yobbi worked at ANSYS, Inc., a company based out of Pittsburgh, PA that develops and distributes engineering simulation software. While at ANSYS, Mr. Yobbi conducted software testing on various modules of the software suite, including meshing and mechanical parametric design language for finite element analysis.
While attending law school at the University of Pittsburgh, Mr. Yobbi interned at the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and the Supreme Court of New York, and also worked as an editor for the online legal news service JURIST.
Mr. Yobbi is currently a member of the Indiana State Bar, and is registered to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
- B.S. Aerospace Engineering, Case Western Reserve University – 2011
- J.D. Intellectual Property Law, University of Pittsburgh School of Law – 2016
- Admitted to Indiana State Bar – 2017
- Registered to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana – 2017
- Registered to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana – 2017
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office -2018