Paul J. Maginot
Mr. Maginot practices in all phases of intellectual property law, including preparation and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications, licensing, and litigation, with a technical emphasis in the mechanical, electromechanical, electrical, and medical device arts. Prior to starting the firm, Mr. Maginot was a corporate patent attorney with NCR Corporation, as well as Xerox Corporation.
Mr. Maginot received a J.D. degree from Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis. He also received a M.S. degree in Engineering from Purdue University where his field of study was Electrical Engineering, and a B.S. degree in Industrial Management from Purdue University where his field of study was Industrial Management/Engineering. He is a member of the bar of the State of Indiana, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh and Federal Circuits, a member of the Indiana Bar Association, and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Mr. Maginot is a past Chair of the Intellectual Property Section of the Indiana State Bar Association.
- B.S. Industrial Management (Industrial Management/Engineering), Purdue University
- M.S. Engineering (Electrical Engineering), Purdue University
- J.D. Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis
- Admitted to Indiana State Bar
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Admitted to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional Association Committees/Activity
- Past Chair – Intellectual Property Section -Indiana State Bar Association