Mr. Fowler received a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering in 1993 from Purdue University -Indianapolis. He also received a J.D. degree in 1996, graduating cum laude from Indiana University – Indianapolis. Prior to practicing with the firm, Mr. Fowler was an attorney with a large general practice law firm in Indianapolis.
Mr. Fowler practices in all areas of intellectual property law, including preparation and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications, infringement and validity analysis, and licensing, with a technical emphasis in the mechanical, electromechanical, and electrical arts. He is a member of the bar of the State of Indiana, and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Mr. Fowler is also a member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Purdue University in Indianapolis – 1993
- J.D. Indiana University School of Law in Indianapolis – 1996
- Admitted to Indiana State Bar – 1996
- Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office – 1998
Professional Association Committees/Activity
- Chair of the Intellectual Property Section – Indiana State Bar Association – 2010-2011
- Member – American Intellectual Property Law Association